Author : bluebooth
Language : english
Link : rpgmakerweb.com
- Flexible World Map system (nodes may be as little as one tile apart, can daisy chain multiple world maps, etc.)
- Each node uses Events as much as possible, nodes can be animated.
- Each node may have between 1 – 4 paths leading to other nodes.
- No manual pathfinding necessary! This is all handled by Shaz’s Path Finder.
- Status window displaying status for each node using any variables of your choosing (for example, recommended level, number of chests, etc.)
- Status window will move if the player gets too close to it. The player should be unable to get behind the Status window.
- Game Variable tie-ins to remember the previous map (in case the user decides to cancel out of the world map).
- Each path can be enabled/disabled using true, false, or a $gameSwitch value.
- Optional arrow picture support (each picture can be a custom picture file).
- Optional disabled arrow picture support (each picture can be a custom picture file).